SPRING Into Health 5-DAY DETOX !!
A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy & Spring Into Health (Without Up Giving Real Food)!!
Group program runs Monday April 10th – Friday April 14th
Are you itching to shed some excess weight in time for Summer? Is your skin acting up? Do you have less energy than you would like? Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs and all kinds of junk food?
If you’re ready to get a head start on feeling good in the coming warmer months then join me Monday April 10th – Friday April 14th so you can re-set your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
With the 5-Day Detox for Beginners you will:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
“I Think I’m going to do this next week as well. I feel so much better!”- Paula Nygaard
“I am down 3.5 lbs. from Monday morning- I’ll take it!” – Darcy Anderson (written on Wednesday- Day 3 of Detox)
“I have absolutely loved this cleanse and definitely not missing my “normal food.” All the meals have been great and have given Jaime and I healthy and clean recipes to use in the future. Thank you Sofia for sharing your knowledge.” – Elisa Sandoval
“I am grateful for the experience, and the things I both confirmed and learned about my body currently. Spending 5 days focused on meeting my needs has been good for me – Thank you!” – Frances Thompson
“The recipes have been great and very tasty. It’s been much easier that I thought and way more enjoyable thanks to the group. Scale is down a few pounds so that’s always good. Thanks for keeping us on track.” – Sue Marrion
“Another amazing dish. All the recipes have been top notch!”- Misty Curry
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Detox for Beginners is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through one of my 5-Day Detoxes and have had incredible results.
This detox is for you if:
- You reach for a can of diet cola and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well but have derailed from your normal eating habits
- You know you want to eat better but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way
“Leftover Tuscan Vegetable soup and leftover chicken and sprouts fusion. Tasty and filling and easy.” – Sue Marrion
“The summer detox was pivotal in many ways. The recipes were easy and tasty, the group forum was really helpful in staying accountable and being able to bounce ideas off of others, and last but not least, Sofia is a true artist when it comes to nutrition and wellness. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.” – Chanson Peevy
“Lunch today was making my colleagues jealous. Love it! No sharing here.” – Elisa Sandoval
“Today we will complete the 5 day Detox plan. This plan was easy to follow and well put together. We had fun learning new recipes; healthy foods can be delicious, a day without coffee is not so much fun. We feel very good, I lost 4 pounds, need to lose many more so we will continue with healthy eating. Our favorite recipes: Cantaloupe cucumber salad, Mango chicken lettuce wrap, Mexican bean & rice bowls, Easy poached fish, Ratatouille, and many of the smoothies. Favorite snacks: Chia pudding. We very much enjoyed The Spa Water!!!!! Thank you Sofia for helping us get on the path to good health. Love love love.” – Josie Paolozzi
What you’ll get in the 5-Day Detox for Beginners kit:
- A done-for-you detox guide that tells you exactly what to do and when, so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right
- Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Day Detox is a success!
- A meal plan and recipes to help you get the maximum detoxification possible while still eating really tasty foods
- Direct support from me via the online virtual support forum & personal emails the week of April 10th-April 14th & admittance to our Detox Alumni Facebook Group to help with those of you that want to continue eating healthy
- Guidance on how you can get your family involved during your detox week so you don’t feel like you’re a short-order cook
I’m all about making cleansing EASY and FUN – two words that usually aren’t associated with the idea of a detox or cleanse. In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed meal plan complete with recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week – sweet! (Valued at $147)
- Bonus #2: A shopping list to take all the stress out of figuring out how many onions, bunches of kale, and carrots you need to buy – it’s already done for you! (Valued at $57)
- Bonus #3: A post-detox strategy session with me (Sofia) to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits (Valued at $97)
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out (Valued at $37)
I did the math, and all the done-for-you materials, personal support and bonuses you’ll get are worth over $500 – the bonuses alone are valued at $338. But because I want you to Spring Into Health, you’ll invest just $97 to re-set your eating habits, curb your cravings, and feel light as air for bikini season. This is a seriously awesome deal – did you notice all those bonuses?!
You can Spring Into Health for only $97… Even this kid is stoked, let’s DO this!!
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com within two weeks of the program and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
I’m a Certified Holistic Health Coach & Energy Worker but what I really love to do is teach people how to heal themselves from the inside out. I did this for myself and feel compelled to help others do the same (check out my story here). My passion is helping other people learn how to heal, and in the process, find their own true selves. I believe we can all heal if we give ourselves the right tools!
Owner at CleanWillOfHealth.com, email@example.com